The acceptance of all reservation is subject to these booking terms & conditions which form a contractual relationship between Travel Laos Online and its clients. It is important that clients understand these conditions before booking with us.
All our rates are with all taxes included and quoted in US dollars
• Customized itinerary planning and in-depth destination consultancy
• Country’s domestic flights.
• Personalized sightseeing as indicated in day-by-day itinerary.
• Meals as specified in your daily itinerary.
• Airport transfers.
• All accommodations.
• All entrance fees.
• Hotel tax and service charges.
• Ground transportation with private air-conditioned vehicles.
• Government fees and local handling charges.
• Special travel permits where required.
• Availability to back you up (24/7) by Travel Laos Online before and during your trip.
A form of passenger info will be sent to you as a link and will open the link and fill it up before sending back to the travel consultant. Name in full should be as per passport for the accuracy of airline’s reservation.
Child discount will be upon specific booking request and in line with our suppliers’ policy.
Payment in full is due upon your arrival in our destination. Except for some cases mentioned in our “booking guide” where payment in full is required 15-30 days prior to the trip commenced.
If you need to cancel a booking, notification in writing must be made to Travel Laos Online. The following cancellation policy will be applied if full payment has been made prior to the trip start:
– Before 60 days: Balance is refundable 100% except the forfeited deposit.
– Before 45 days: Balance is refundable 75% except the forfeited deposit
– Before 30 days: Balance is refundable 50% excepted the forfeited deposit
No refund will be given for unused or canceled services once the tour has commenced
Vouchers will be issued after the confirmed booking and deposit received. Our voucher of services will be sent by e-mail to passenger.
We strongly recommend that a comprehensive travel insurance policy be purchased at the time of booking your trip.
Our price does not include travel insurance, gratuities, laundry, phone calls and other communication costs, drinks, meals not listed in the itinerary, and all items of a personal nature. Travel Laos Online is also not responsible for any lost, injury or damage sustained by passengers incurred due to delay, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest and must be borne by passengers. Airline schedules and local conditions may be affect accommodation and itineraries. Should this occur, we will endeavor to substitute suitable arrangement of similar value and for the sake of valued clients.